- IntroductionBy participating in the online consultation meeting provided by Inbound Studio LLC, Minnesota (“the Service”), the participant (“the Client”) agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Scope of the ServiceInbound Studio LLC provides online consultation meetings to address questions, provide recommendations, and share insights regarding various topics. The Service is consultative in nature and is intended for informational purposes only.
- No Liabilitya) The advice, recommendations, and information provided during the online consultation meeting are based on Inbound Studio LLC’s knowledge and understanding at the time of the consultation. The Client understands that the decision to implement or act upon any advice or recommendation is solely their responsibility.b) Inbound Studio LLC, its representatives, agents, or employees will not be liable for any losses, damages, or claims, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential, arising out of or in connection with the advice, recommendations, or information provided during the consultation. This includes, but is not limited to, losses of revenue, anticipated profits, business, savings, goodwill, or data.c) The Client is encouraged to conduct their own due diligence and seek independent professional advice before implementing or acting upon any advice or recommendation provided by Inbound Studio LLC.
- No RefundsPayments made for the online consultation meeting are non-refundable, irrespective of the Client’s satisfaction with the Service. Once a consultation session has been booked and paid for, the Client is responsible for attending as scheduled or for rescheduling within the specified time frame if such an option is available.
- Rescheduling and CancellationsInbound Studio LLC understands that unforeseen circumstances may arise. If the Client wishes to reschedule the online consultation meeting, they must do so within a stipulated time frame, which will be communicated to the Client at the time of booking. In the event of cancellations by Inbound Studio LLC, an attempt to reschedule or a full refund will be provided to the Client.
- Governing LawThese terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Minnesota. Both the Client and Inbound Studio LLC agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Minnesota in case of any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions.
- AmendmentsInbound Studio LLC reserves the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the Client to review these terms regularly.
By using the Service, the Client agrees to the aforementioned terms and conditions.