As the final month of the fourth quarter unfolds, it’s natural to shift our attention towards the beauty of the holiday season. This time can be a period where businesses navigate through the festive spirit, assess their accomplishments, and gear up for the opportunities that lie ahead. Let’s dive into a few marketing tactics tailored to the unique dynamics of December.
- Create special offers, discounts, or bundles for holiday shoppers.
- Run festive-themed campaigns or social media posts to attract attention from visitors.
- Create gift guides for different audiences or interests.
- Highlight your products as ideal holiday gifts.
- Inbound Studio recently created a gift guide for 100+ small businesses in Minnesota – ‘Meet the Minnesota Makers’ You can take a look at our work here and support one of the many local business owners!
Year – End Clearance
- Clear out any inventory with end-of-year sales.
- Promote limited-time offers to create a sense of urgency. Get the viewer to want the product now!
Countdown to the New Year
- Build anticipation with a countdown series of what is to come.
- Highlight achievements and milestones from the past year.
- Express gratitude to your customers with special discounts or exclusive offers.
- Share customer testimonials and success stories over the last year.
Reflect on the Year
- Share highlights, accomplishments, and challenges from the year.
- Express gratitude for the support throughout the year.
Limited Edition or Seasonal Products
- Display and promote Limited Edition or Seasonal Variations
- Create a sense of exclusivity
Partnerships and Collaborations
- Collaborate with other brands for joint holiday promotions.
- Cross-promote each other’s products or services between those you work with or ask others to take part.
Year-End Review Posts
- Write a social media post or blog that recaps the major industry trends or events from the year.
- Share your insights on what to expect in the next year.
- Give thanks in a post to your following!
While promoting the holiday specials, and reflecting on the last year, be sure to tailor each post, blog, email campaign to your specific industry and audience preferences. At Inbound Studio, we express sincere gratitude for the support we’ve received in the past year! Our commitment remains steadfast in assisting you with creating, automation of campaigns, flows, and the generation of leads for your products/events! Contact us at Inbound Studio for more support.